- Glass jar lids—any size
- Photos that you can cut up
- Epoxy glue
- Acrylic paint in any color you want to decorate the lids with
- Paint brush
- Glitter and/or any holiday decorative embellishments
- Ribbons, cut to about 4″ long
- Pencils and scissors
1. Paint the lids and decorate with embellishments and glitter.
2. Let the paint and the embellishments dry for a few hours.
3. Add ribbons around the edge of the jar (long enough to
4. Outline the lids on the photos by using the pencil and cut out the circle around the photo. You can always trim the excess once you’ve cut out the photo according to the size of the lid.
5. Insert photos.
They’re now ready to hang on the tree.
Many thanks to Ecokaren! http://www.ecokaren.com/2010/12/how-to-make-photo-ornaments-with-glass-jar-lids/