A great activity for ages Preschool through 6th grade!
These are so easy to make! You can have them on hand for filling out a little time on any Sunday in Advent. Make one a Sunday or several on one Sunday—it’s flexible.
Copies of paper decoration for each student
Markers or some colors if using uncolored alphabet
Optional: Glitter or glitz of any kind (I love all things glitter at Christmas!)
1. Cut out the double circle shape.
2. Color the double circles (at each end) the same or different. (Just let the children use their wonderful imaginations!)
3. Glue on the back of one of the circles.
NOTE- If you do not have a paper punch, lay the middle of a 6 inch piece of yarn across the back side of the fold line. Dot yarn with glue.
4. Fold on the dashed line in the middle, matching the circles back-to-back. If you laid the yarn over the dash fold, you will have made a sandwich out of the ornament with the yarn hanging out. Pair off the kids and have one child put 3 fingers on the dashed fold while the other child gently ties the yarn over the fingers, creating a loop. If you have a paper punch, skip this.
5. With a paper punch, punch a hole at the top.
6. Tie yarn loosely through hole.
7. Option: Add glitter or glitz.
Many thanks to: http://www.sundayschoolkids.com/activity-christmas10-12/12-simple-double-sided-ornaments-instru.htm